Outstanding Options. Superior Service.
Our directed trustee services are designed to support your clients with fiduciary oversight and the administrative expertise of an independent trust company.
AdvisorTrust offers directed trust and custody services for the full range of retirement plans, including tax qualified (401(k), 403(b), 457(b) and (f), profit sharing, money purchase, hybrid plans (cash balance), traditional defined benefit and solo 401(k)) and non-qualified deferred compensation plans. Our services include:
- Monthly Custody Statements and Certified Annual Reports
- Federal and state reporting and distribution services, including form 1099-R and 945 remittance
- Employer, payroll provider and financial institution contribution tracking and processing
- Mutual fund revenue collection and tracking
- A full range of non-proprietary investment products - access to approximately 13,000 mutual funds, collective investments and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Turn-key integration for TPAs - trading and custodial reporting of mutual funds, exchange traded funds, managed accounts, unitized funds, collectives and self-directed brokerage accounts
AdvisorTrust’s integration with your Plan’s recordkeeper is designed to simplify plan administration and increase efficiency by offering:
|Streamlined payroll processing, distribution and reconciliation services – independent review of all contributions and disbursements ensures accurate trust reporting and transaction processing
|Single point of contact for both retirement plan and trust services
|Enhanced reporting services – AdvisorTrust offers a consolidated plan-level trust statement and participant-level recordkeeping report
|Integration with the independent recordkeeping systems – For your convenience, AdvisorTrust reporting can be linked to your plan sponsor website
Administrative Fiduciary Services
Perhaps, most importantly, AdvisorTrust offers plan sponsors the option of outsourcing their fiduciary responsibility for plan administration. Simply as a result of providing a valuable employee benefit, your client shouldn’t have to adjudicate a hardship or sign-off on whether a domestic relations order is qualified. Retirement plan administration is increasingly involved and complex. For many plan sponsors, the level of education and the commitment of time and energy required to adequately fulfill these responsibilities is an unwelcome administrative burden. When coupled with the significant risk of fiduciary liability, many plan sponsors need the relief available through a proper delegation to an independent fiduciary. That’s why AdvisorTrust works with select third party administrators to offer administrative fiduciary outsourcing services in accordance with Section 3(16) of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act. Ask your preferred TPA to call us and ask about our ERISA 3(16) services.